Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Sham! A Mockery! A Shameless, Shamockery!

The very idea that I would stoop to stealing material previously published in order to create today’s Thursday Three simply beggars belief! I’ll have you know that I worked LONG AND HARD to come up with these questions, and just because they might SEEM similar to the ones Jordana published doesn’t mean a THING! There’s all sorts of different letters of the alphabet in there, and to suggest otherwise is just a diversionary tactic!

SO, being that the Republicans are conventioneering up in Gotham this week, and in the interest of fair play, answer these here questions either on your own blog (and leave a link in the comments below) or just answer them in the comments.

1. Name three good things about Republicans (if possible consider this from a Democrat's perspective).

2. Name three bad things about Republicans (if possible consider this from a Republican's perspective).

3. Now, we’ve already asked before what it would take to get you to cross party lines and vote for a candidate not of the party you usually choose, so for this week’s third question we’re going to have to be a bit more creative. In a fairly contested, bare-knuckle fight who would win, Bush or Kerry? I stress that this would have to be a fair fight--no other weapons, no help from seconds, no throwing sand in the other guy’s eyes, no crotch kicks, no kidney punches--just good old fists.

NOW THEN, go on and go fix you up some answers, and I’ll do the same in just a bit. I have my bimonthly mailout to get done before anything else, so it’ll be a few minutes before I can get my answers posted.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com