Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Wednesday, May 19, 2004

The public cries out for information.

Just got a visit from a person searching for cattle truck overturned trussville alabama.

Strange as this might sound, there really was a truck that tumped over this morning sometime around 5 a.m. or so, right before where I459 North splits off to I59 North and South, just before the Trussville-Highway 11 exit. They had to shut down everything up that way--cows were roaming around everywhere. I decided to go up Chalkville Road and get on I59 to keep from getting hung up in this, but when I drove by, there wasn't much going on. Just some police cars and cows.

There is, however, absolutely no truth to the rumor that the cows were observed climbing billboards while carrying buckets of paint.

This has been your Possumblog Traffic Update.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com