Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Open for suggestions.

Having yesterday breached the visual wall between my world and yours with photographic evidence of my existence (or at least a reasonable facsimile thereof), I am now open for suggestions of other things you would like to see.

These suggestions should be limited to stuff I can take pictures of during the day, because I think someone might get upset if I checked the camera out and took it home to play with. Also, although I know you all want to see it, no pictures will be taken of me with less than my full complement of clothing on. Thirdly, given the nature of this enterprise I call Possumblog, the more boring the suggestion, the better it will fit with my oeuvre. Fourth, I can't tell you when I can actually get these posted--it does take actual effort to do, and I am firmly of the position that effort is bad.

But I'll do it anyway because you're my friend. So leave a suggestion below.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com