Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Friday, May 28, 2004

OKAY!

So, this is it.

Right here.

I told you you wouldn't be impressed. But it's interesting anyway, at least on some level. And like I said, it's not really that surprising, seeing as how I'm one of those "obsessive" bloggers the little snots at the Gray Lady managed to take a swipe at the other day. I mean, you figure someone who actually posts several times a day(imagine!), and who has been doing this for 128 weeks, you sorta figure at some point in there they're going to hit 4,000 posts.

And this is #4K.

Some have been long, some have been short, some have been funny, and others not. But it has been quite enjoyable writing them, even the ones that are sad and serious. I hope those of you who have come by have found something that made you laugh or think or maybe even start your own blogs. And I thank you all for your confounded muleishness for continually coming back for more.

And now...
















SURPRISE!



Yep, that's your author.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com