Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Monday, May 10, 2004

Oh, what sort of bothersomeness is this!?

Got logged in to Blogger just now, and the whole interface has gone and changed--it used to be that you could see the posts from earlier, but now there's just an edit screen, and I don't see any way to search old posts. This comes in handy when I find someone who found Possumblog by searching on something with a misspelled word, and I can go back and erase my shame. WHO KNOWS what I'll have to do now?! --OH, wait, found it. Never mind.

It does have a blockquote button now, which is nice I suppose--took 'em long enough. And there's something up at the top that you click and it says "Back to Dashboard." I shudder to think what all that entails.

Anyway, stupid STUPID Blogger looks to be trying to spiff itself up, so I guess we have to give it some credit for that--and they do seem to have solved the Persistently Disappearing Archives problem, and there haven't been any systemwide crashes in a while. And it's still free, so who am I to complain?

ANYway, more blather later, it's time for the MMM!

See you in a bit.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com