Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Friday, February 13, 2004

To the weekend...AND BEYOND!

Well, it's been an interesting week, but it's time to stop all this nonsense and head toward home--not that it's quitting time, 'cause it's not, at least not officially--but I do have to head out to go meet Boy and his sisters and his mommy at the orthodontist to see how much it's going to cost me to insure his grille is nice and shiny and straight.

::sigh:: Oh well, it's only money.

But, you know, they have every other thing in the world for doing stuff at home, seems like they would have a home orthodontia kit. They say there's the instructions on how to make a homemade nuke out there on the Internet, yet for some reason, nothing that would help ME. Figures. Maybe I could convince Oldest to be an orthodontist, and she could work on all of her siblings. Of course, that'll take some time, and Boy may have the mouth of Tony Blair by then. I guess we're stuck. Although, I DO have some baling wire...

As for Valentine's Day stuff, it's going to be an off-year for swanky dinners and such this weekend due to the amount of other stuff we have to get done. Although there was a secret, surprise delivery of a wad of smelly flowers to Reba's desk at lunch today by a large, rather dim, but good-hearted fellow who likes her very much. You know, even though she's a girl and all. And I promised I would get her Under the Tuscan Sun on DVD, because she really liked it and when she really likes a movie it is usually a positive thing for me, which is why I put up with going to see chick movies.

So, I'll be seeing you all again next week. Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com