Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Thursday, February 19, 2004

Light at the end of the tunnel...

...yet, I wonder what that odd, loud, clattering, rushing noise is?

Eh, probably nothing.

Anyway, just about finished with my silly load of work stuff, so I will get to come out and play today, but until then let me take a moment to welcome the Even-Tempered Young Yorkie Lady Francesca Watson back among the living. Quite a hiatus, there, but not without good reason. SO, go say hey to her, and I'll be back in just a bit.

UPDATE: First it was Dr. Smith and His Fabulous Icecapades, and now yet ANOTHER Axis of Weevil member explores why SNOW IS EVIL.

You won't ever have to worry about dumb old frictionless ice and snow when we get that new global warming deal put in!

(Get well soon Nate--and don't worry about the hundred bucks you said you were going to send me. You take your time and send it whenever you get better.)



al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com