Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Wednesday, January 14, 2004

What an afternoon.

Thank heavens it was nothing like the morning.

After a brisk walk in the chilly drizzling rain, I had a satisfyingly unsurprising lunch of a Roly Poly sandwich with the satisfyingly surprising Miss Reba, then came back to my warm little hovel to start typing up meeting minutes as I listened to the soothing sounds of Gregorian chants by some Canadian Benedictine guys.

I also called Metro Monitor to get a copy of the news report I was on back in December--I called the reporter, and apparently their technical sophistication when it comes to making copies is not quite all there, so she said I was better off ordering it. I'd pretty much decided to forget about it, but I spoke to a guy this morning at my early meeting who had seen it and said it turned out really well. Being that I live for constant positive reinforcement, I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a copy to bother people with.

Anyway, back to typing.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com