Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Tuesday, December 30, 2003

If I had better short term memory...

I would be able to remember that reporter's name and call back and find out what happened! I think I need to start writing people's names down as soon as I meet them or something. Oh well.

And speaking of short term memory loss, one of the kids got Finding Nemo for Christmas, and it was a very cute movie, especially Dory, voiced by Ellen Degeneres, but I have to ask one question--if the fishies in the aquarium have a friendly pelican who comes and visits all the time and is on a first name basis with them all, and they all want to escape--instead of all these elaborate plans for getting put into a baggie and rolling across a roadway into the ocean, why couldn't the pelican just dip his bill down in the water and let them all swim in and then he could fly them out to the harbor? Just wondering.

In other news, I still have teeth. Catherine is still missing one in the front. And sadly, since she has repeatedly stuck her tongue into the gap, the one that grows in will not be gold. (This is one of those cruel hoaxes perpetrated on children, in the same vein as "you can catch a bird by putting salt on its tail" and "your face will stick like that.")


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com