Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Friday, November 21, 2003

Once more into the breach

I have my rescheduled doctor's visit from last week to attend to this afternoon, so I think I'll go ahead and sign off a bit early today. I have absolutely no idea what's happening this weekend--I think Cat has one more game, but I'm not real sure. And hey, whatever happened to that guy who was supposed to paint the house?! I need to call him. There's probably a game or two to watch, although the good one is on ESPN and I don't have cable. There's no place to be Sunday afternoon, so I might be able to sneak in a nap--but I'm not counting on it.

I imagine it will be full, no matter what. (And that's not a complaint.)

Drop back in Monday and we'll see what happened.

[Quick Update--Doc is over her sickness; I'm down 7 pounds in the last three months; sinus problem from last week--just gonna have to deal with it; got a flu shot; new nurse today; my first blood pressure reading was sky-high; Doc was concerned and retook it and it was back to normal. Too embarrassed to tell her reason it was high was because the new nurse looks very much like Denise Richards. I love America.]


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com