Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)
Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.
This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.
Thursday, September 04, 2003
Those Magnificent Bloggers Who Are Flying Machines
Miss Janis’ suggestion for some quiztime fun ‘n’ games yesterday certainly brought in some interesting responses. As it stands, the Possumblog Air Force consists of:
1) Republic P-47D, as well as several other things (me)
1) Boeing KC-135-R/REMF (Nate McCord)
1) Mooney Mite (Allison Lane—but actually assigned by me)
1) Bell AH-1W SuperCobra (Francesca Watson)
1) Lockheed SR-71 (MommaBear)
1) One of several varieties of MD helos (Janis Gore)
2) Hawker Hurricanes (Mike Hollihan and Jim Calloway)
1) Royal Aircraft SE5-a (Jim Smith)
1) A blimp (TheMensaMan)
And not a single one buried in the sand in the desert!
Comments: Post a Comment
free hit counter
so what if they're mostly me!