Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Friday, March 21, 2003

Moving at top speed across the desert to the mythic land of Weekendia!!

Lots to do this weekend--Littlest Girl has soccer practice tonight, Oldest has her Jungle Book, then tomorrow we have three soccer games and a Jungle Book, then Sunday we have church and the FINAL matinee of Jungle Book. (Hooray!)

In amongst all that, there is the normal stuff you have to do when you have four kids--chanting, laundry, ritual sacrifice, rewinding Pocohantas for the fifty millionth time (they can operate any known electronic machine ever invented, yet they won't rewind the tape if they stop it before it finishes).

AND, my car is finally fixed--final tab is a whopping $1,448.49. Once more with the shock and awe. I SURRENDER already!! Anyway, also in among all this other stuff we're supposed to go test drive this on Saturday. (And yes, Cletus, I know it won't be near as good as your new truck, but it's not for me, it's for my wife, and surely you know how picky wives can be. Hmm. Then again, if she married me, how picky can she be?)

So then, we crank closed the windows on the Possumblog Broadcast Trailer and head for the house. All of you have a good weekend, have a Happy Vernal Equinox, and I'll see you on Monday.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com