Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Monday, January 27, 2003

I have returned

Wow--it's lke I haven't even been gone! Same stack of crap on my desk, same set of gape-jawed coworkers, same Monday morning staff meeting to attend. I may just have to call in sick.

Anyway, there will be more exciting new as the day progresses and I get it typed up, but as a preview, stay tuned for Tales of Unfinished Homework; Dreaming of a Plane Crash; Moose and Squirrel; I Almost Get a High-and-Tight; A New, Highly Corrosive Weevilite; Franklin Still Lives; The Raiders Stink; and More Tales of Unfinished Homework!

Now, I have my meeting to attend, and will obviously be a while typing up all the above garbage, but there is at least one thing I think I can be of help with right away. Yesterday, a hardy soul found his or her way to Possumblog (after looking at seventeen other sites) by Googling for powerpoint presentation how to bathe a cat.

Now, it is an unfortunate fact that I still have not finished this presentation, but maybe I can help out nonetheless with the instructions, and when I get the images finished, I'll post them.

1) Get a cat.
2) Run a small tub of warm water, and have plenty of towels nearby.
3) Grasp cat firmly, but gently, by the front and rear legs.
4) Hold cat up to face.
5) Starting at the ears, lick cat thoroughly until it is completely moistened. This may take 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of cat and the length of fur. Particular attention should be paid to licking in the direction of fur growth.
6) Release cat and wash hands and mouth in small tub of water.

There now, hope that was of some help. Be back in a bit.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com