Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Monday, April 15, 2002

Capital Influx is a Tool of the Illuminati
No, really. Elizabeth Spiers desperately tries to debunk Georgia Representative Cynthia McKinney's prescient vision of George Bush's known involvement in so-called "attack" on the World Trade Center. Elizabeth starts grasping at straws, insisting that such things as "evidence" be produced, and that only "sane" people should be elected, and that people should use this strange thing called "common sense." Listen to her:

Good god. How did this woman ever get elected? It's enough to make you lose your faith in the democratic process. Or at least advocate mandating IQ tests for people that want to run for office. ("I'm sorry Mrs. McKinney, but we compared your scores to our minimum benchmark - the test scores of a drunk spider monkey - and well, it doesn't look too good....")

Why it just boggles the mind! Of course, the government has long had mind-boggling ray guns that do this, too. I am able to keep them from accessing the 5th Level of my Consciousness by the warp-wave transponder I carry with me. I also have an RF sensitive cloth cranial covering that I wear when outside--the satellites, you know...

(Good job, Elizabeth!)


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com