Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Why They Are The Hating Of Us, by Aussie Tim Mate, Sydney.
I sometimes take a pretty hard view of those in the West who aren't sufficiently hawkish enough against Islamoterrorists, until I read this heartwarming letter from a fellow Westerner in Australia:

"It is not the hamburger, rolling along the street, that is the reason for the hating of us dirty Westerns. Not also is it the luxury goat in every garage, proud and supple.

"No, they are the hating us for being the dog scum Jew-lover pig filth that we all are in the West, me included. As a genuine Australian cobber from out back, I tell you now this: we are every week killing of Arab babies for fun of it. Yes!

"I say to my wife, Barry, we are out of the babies again. She goes to Western market wearing no clothes because of decadence and return with fresh babies. Put on disco music and dance for the killing!

"I go now to make beer with mates and laugh at Phil Hogan show. Shalom."


Thank you, Aussie Tim Cobber Mate, for showing me the errors of my ways--I am now seeing the horrible fruits of mine own infidelity and am hating my own very self, too, and I hate your exposed wife Sheila. George W. Bush is the creator of the axel of elvis, and to him I would never say Good on, you, mate.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com