Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Wednesday, January 23, 2002

SEXY!
CNN hires away Connie Chung.

You know, I have stayed out of the whole Paula Zahn thing because 1. Nobody reads this, and B. Because I think she's not that sexy. Paula is pretty, but I remember her from the CBS earlymorningcloneoftheTodayshow and I thought she was, well, (sotto voce) real Yankee-like. Just a little too self congratulatory, or something. Connie on the other hand, is HOT!

And while we're at it, so is Norah O'Donnell on NBC, and Julie Chen on CBS, and Victoria Cha on NBC, and Soledad O'Brien on NBC, and Ann Curry on NBC, and my all time favorite, Wheeling, West Virginia's own Jodi Applegate (now exiled to the horrid wasteland better known as the home of Cliff Claven.) And I believe this bears repeating, but each of these women, just like Sela Ward, are wholly nude underneath all of their clothing.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com