Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Wednesday, March 09, 2005

::sigh::

MORE stupid meetings--I have one at 2:00, and one at 3:00. Meaning I need YOUR help. As you all know, tomorrow is Thursday, which is a day set aside by Federal statute for the celebration of the Axis of Weevil Thursday Three.

BUT, since I am covered over with silliness that will not go away and that I cannot hide from by camping out in the restroom, it does not appear I will be able to conjure up anything worthy to be posted within the time allotted.

THEREFORE, I hereby request assistance from the vast ocean of Possumblog readers to submit your suggestions for tomorrow's festivities (preferably all typed up nicely so I don't have to do any editing and formatting and junk), and I will choose one for posting. (If yours isn't chosen, do not despair, for there is rumored to be a Thursday next week as well.)

E-MAIL your suggestions to me as soon as possible, remembering that Chet the E-Mail Boy does take longer than absolutely necessary to transcribe them for me.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com