Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Okay, verrry funny.

A regular laff riot, you are. Oh, and you KNOW who you are! Whoever turned off the furnace and let it get so cold, let me just say RIGHT now--knock it OFF!

Yes, I realize it's winter. Yes, I realize Frostbite Falls, MN is 48 below zero this morning, but doggone it, 18 or 20 or whatever it is out there right now is just too cold. My only solace is that the wind is calm, and the sun is bright. And I didn't have to scrape frost off my windshield this morning. Then again, when is was 70 a few weeks ago, I didn't have to scrape frost then, either.

ANYway, good morning and all that. A long weekend, but one more or less normal, which you might want to hear about later, or not, but either way, it'll be set out in all of its mundane glory in just a little while, after our staff meeting, and after I do some housekeeping, and after I start a toasty warm fire in the trash barrel in my office.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com