Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Thursday, December 30, 2004

I think I could get used to a two-day work week.

Of course, it's not that economical for taxpayers, and it is terrible for building readership of furry old Possumblog, but it sure does leave you lots of time to do other things.

Assuming that you use those two days to actually DO SOME WORK.

I have to take a moment here and do just that, because not only is this a two-day work week, it is an ABBREVIATED two-day work week. I have to take Jonathan to the orthodontist this afternoon, so I have to get this clot of icky work done or else it will just spill over to Monday. And we CANNOT let that happen.

I will be posting semi-periodically up until around 2:00, then out to the picket-fence perfection of Trussville for an hour or so, then possibly back again this afternoon after dumping Boy back at Grandma's house. Or I might just go on home. Depends on IF I GET MY STINKIN' WORK DONE.

Which I need to do now.

Really.

Okay, gonna start...NOW.

Well, when I finish clicking the POST button.

Which is right NOW.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com