Possumblog

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

REDIRECT ALERT! (Scroll down past this mess if you're trying to read an archived post. Thanks. No, really, thanks.)

Due to my inability to control my temper and complacently accept continued silliness with not-quite-as-reliable-as-it-ought-to-be Blogger/Blogspot, your beloved Possumblog will now waddle across the Information Dirt Road and park its prehensile tail at http://possumblog.mu.nu.

This site will remain in place as a backup in case Munuvia gets hit by a bus or something, but I don't think they have as much trouble with this as some places do. ::cough::blogspot::cough:: So click here and adjust your links. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.


Monday, August 09, 2004

A confession

I have on a nice oxford shirt with a white background, and tasteful stripes of medium blue, between each of which are three stripes of very light greige.

My tie has a very small pattern of squares on a lightish-medium blue background, with a tiny buff colored square dot on a navy blue square, that square connected to its brother squares with a fine network of medium blue lines.

This looked very neat and professional in the mirror inside the door of my armoire this morning when I put it on.

However, in the daylight, I look like a clown exploded on me.

Add to the effect that my kePOP shoe now does not need any provocation to kePOP. It does it EVERY time I take a step now, unless I hold my foot slightly out of kilter like I have a clubfoot.

All of this is galling to me in that I made Jonathan change his clothes the other day before he went shopping with his grandmother, because the green tee-shirt he had on was not the same hue as the green of his shorts.

There now. I feel better.


Comments: Post a Comment

al.com - Alabama Weblogs


free hit counter
Visits since 12/20/2001--
so what if they're mostly me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't
yours?
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com